Kindness360’s five(5) core objectives:
- We will produce free braille story books for beginning and intermediate blind readers in grades pre-k through 4th.
- We will do our part to end the national homeless crisis in our local community by 2025.
- We will encourage people to commit random acts of kindness.
- We will educate, entertain, and inspire a new generation of citizens to create a kinder, more compassionate community to live in.
- We will recognize and reward the volunteer efforts of people who are selflessly active in their local cities and towns.
Our Tri-Core Mission Statement
Our tri-Core Mission Statement, or simply the missions, is our public declaration that we publicly display to describe our fundamental purpose(s) and major organizational commitments—i.e., what we do and why we do it.